Friday, March 25, 2011

The Devil Tried to Sell Me Bread Last Night

I was stuck in the Accraian vehicular mud on the way home when he accosted me near the dark Airport Traffic lights. He materialised upon me, wielding a loaf of bread in his right hand. His left hand was out of my view, so I could not see the miniature pitchfork certain to be clutched in it. His eyes were hard and bloody, his ears, hairy and elfin. He gave one severe look, and I zigzagged through the queue. He may have been a human vendor, but I didn’t stick around to discover. I fled with the thought that since the time of Jesus, You-Know-Who has been tempting Earth with bread.

5 comments:

  1. NY that was hilarious. Well, better to have fled then wait to see that pitchfork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!! I'll get back to you when I've stopped laughing lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. SMHALMAO!!! Nana! Wo be ku me ooo....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scared me. Nana, you are missed. Had to stop by and say that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...LOL...LOL...Haha, u damn right! Besides, man shall not live by bread alone! Find some cookies!

    ReplyDelete

After writing your comment, please select the Name/URL box below, and write your name in the box, before submitting your comment.