Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Warm Days Are Here

The sunny days are stepping up! :-) I can discuss Accra again as a proper burg , with at least one thrilling thing to do in the day – swimming! True, this year’s rainy season has never really faded away, but, now, we also have the warm weather showing her face in between the legs of the rain. This is swimming weather, no? I took a few days off work for a woman; but now I have an added focus in the hols to slay the time. I have many new pairs of swimming shorts, splashed on me by Shiks, to outdoor. Back to the claim about Accra becoming a proper city, I do not know of many daytime pastimes in the city apart from the pool, the beach or private movies. Or do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

After writing your comment, please select the Name/URL box below, and write your name in the box, before submitting your comment.