Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Wish I Could Ask Napoleon for Advice

If I could ask any historical person for advice, hmmm, it could be any among hundreds. But, now, I'm thinking of Napoleon Bonaparte. And here's what I'd ask him:


marilyn_monroe_on_vent

You're small; you have riveting eyes; you are aggressive; you're a soldier; is there anything else in your skill bag for spectacular success (we'll talk about the equally spectacular failure later)?



A close second could be Marilyn Monroe, who I'd probably ask, "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?"



Who would you pick, and what would you ask them?

Powered by Plinky

3 comments:

  1. Yaa Asantewaa or any person who was alive before her and I'd ask, "What was it like before all this?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to ask Mother Theresa about the journey she took exploring her faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christopher Colombus>> "Ma man, between me & u...keep it real. Did u really find America first or were there people already there when u arrived?"

    ReplyDelete

After writing your comment, please select the Name/URL box below, and write your name in the box, before submitting your comment.