Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Playgirl Pedicurist

The other day, Miss Jackson beheld my pachyderm’s soles, and hurried into hysteria. She asked if I had played wild sport barefoot as a child. I confirmed. Then, I confided in her about this young, pretty pedicurist at my mother’s hairdresser’s. I started a wanton weekly visit after seeing and ogling her the first time. As she masterfully massages here, and sensuously caresses that spot, she flashes a wily wink every time she unearths a neuro-ticklish neighbourhood. After each winsome session, she’d cajole me for my number, again, and ask when I had some free evening time! If a pedicure is such a carnal contact sport, I wonder why any love interest would push me to play.

4 comments:

  1. Pray do direct me to your mum's hairdresser's. Please, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No 105, 1st Street, Mile 7, New Achimota, Accra. I wonder if she's still there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now, i would heard there some!

    i pray she's not gone too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed for you, Nov.

    ReplyDelete

After writing your comment, please select the Name/URL box below, and write your name in the box, before submitting your comment.